Clinical Services being rendered includes:
- Anaesthesia Coverage
- Intensive Care Services and
- Supply of Anaesthetic Gases.
- Anaesthesia coverage is provided for both elective and emergency Operationsfor:-General Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Radiological investigations e.g. CT Scan, MRI etc.
Psychiatrics (Modified Electro Convulsive Therapy )
- Intensive Care Services is rendered to critically ill-patient in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU).
- The department supplies Oxygen to patients on the wards, clinics and elsewhere in the Hospital.